Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Post Coming!

Work gets in the way of a lot of things sometimes including blog writing!  I sincerely apologize to all 2 of my loyal readers for my lapse, but I'm back, and tomorrow's post will reveal a revolutionary concept I like to call "Wine Wednesday".  Until then, sit back, relax and have a drink in anticipation...perhaps one of these?

Rose Petal Martini

3 oz. (2 shot glasses worth) Three Olives Bubble vodka
1.5 oz. (1 shot glass) Strawberry Schnapps
Gingerale

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, combine the liquors and shake. Straining the ice, pour the liquid only in to a chilled martini glass and top with cold gingerale.  Use diet gingerale for a lower calorie version with the same taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before posting.